Invest Seoul connects promising Seoul-based companies with global investors and provide opportunities for them
to discuss and decide whether to invest through IR sessions.
Bespoke program offers legal and financial accounting advisory expenses required in the actual investment execution stage.
A Seoul-based company, a startup or venture company, with its main place of business, such as the main headquarters, factory,
R&D center, or other subsidiaries,located in Seoul.
1. Eligibility: Seoul-based companies with a high possibility of attracting foreign investment within the current year
2. Recruitment: Around 10 companies
3. Application period: ~ November 17(Friday), 2023 ※ It may close early if the budget is exhausted.
4. Required documents
- Application form(will be provided)
- A copy of Business License
- A copy of Consent to collect/use/provide personal and corporate information
※ When an investor applies, she/he is asked to make a separate inquiry to the person in charge.
5. Support details
- The actual expense for business trip of IR events / up to 5 million KRW
- The expense for legal advice and financial accounting consultation / up to 20 million KRW depending on the amount of investment attraction from overseas
Investment amount of more than 500 million KRW
to less than 2 billion KRW
5 million KRW
Investment amount of more than 2 billion KRW
to less than 5 billion KRW
10 million KRW
Investment amount of more than 5 billion KRW
20 million KRW
- For more details
- Person in charge: Leslie Chang / Investment Marketing Team
- Contact: 822 6361 4128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
(Form 1)2023_Application for Bespoke Program_EN.docx