Invest Seoul

This is a COVID-19 update for investors. Please click here to find related resources in Seoul.

Home > Need To Know > Investment and Startup QnA

Q. How to report food import

페이지 정보

작성자 Invest Seoul 작성일21-06-29 11:06 조회184회 댓글0건


If you want to import food (including food containers) for sale or business purpose, you have to file an import declaration with the Minister of Food and Drug Safety.
Even if an internet purchasing agent such as imported food intends to file an import declaration,
Even for purchasing agent, the declaration is need to be submitted to the head of the local Food
and Drug Administration which manage the place of customs clearance for imported food.


등록된 댓글이 없습니다.