페이지 정보Name Invest Seoul Date22-05-30 09:17
2nd Foreign Startup School in 2022
InvestSeoul offers the “Foreign Startup School” for foreigners who wish to start a business in Korea. The class covers basic education for necessary knowledge of entrepreneurship. We look forward to having much interest.
※ Upon completion of this curriculum, 25 points (OASIS 4) will be granted to obtain Technology Startup Visa. (D-8-4)
▣ How to apply
- ○ Who : About 30 foreign pre-entrepreneurs who live in Korea.
○ Curriculum Schedule
Division Schedule Date Time Number of People 2st Foreign Startup School 20th of June(Mon)~ 1st of July(Fri) Monday~Friday 19:00~21:00(2hrs)
Total 10days, 20hrs
About 30 people
- ○ Subject : 10 lectures for company establishment and operation(※ Writing Business plan, preparation, marketing, tax, etc.)
○ Method : All classes will be held through an online meeting (Zoom).
- Please make sure to take classes in certain places that are not disturbed by others
(Not possible to move during class and your face must be continuously exposed to the webcam.) - Wifi can be unstable, we recommend you to use the computer that is connected directly to the LAN wire.
- ○ Class Fees : Free
- ○ Application period : Until 10th of June, 2022(Fri), 18:00 (First come First served)
※ We will not inform you even if the application is closed due to first-come first-served closing.
○ Application form : Copy of the application form, Participation pledge and copy of Alien registration card (front and back)
* Naturalized citizen: 1 copy of ID card, naturalization certificate (basic certificate, etc.)
○ How to Apply :
① Download attached file and fill out the application form.
* Please preapre a copy of Alien Registration Card(back and front) or passport shows your official name and birthday.
② Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org
③ Please wait a confirming mail, sended after reviewing your application form.
|Orientation and curriculums introduction|
|1||Immigration laws and regulations||2H|
|2||Business operation and Tax system||2H|
|3||Target Marketing and Practice||2H|
|4||Real estate practice (Rental system, lease protection, etc)||2H|
|5||Understanding Korean society 3 (including Korean business culture)||2H|
|6||Business management related laws(labor, economy, etc)||2H|
|7||Policies for small business(ex. startups) and relative support||2H|
|8||Method to write Business plan and practice||2H|
|9||Presentation to Investors and Shareholders||2H|
|10||Understanding Korean society 4 (Patent and trademark registration, etc.)||2H|
- ○ 02-6361-4133 / email@example.com