페이지 정보Name Invest Seoul Date22-03-24 11:12
「 1st Foreign Startup School in 2022 」
Invest Seoul offers the “Foreign Startup School” for foreigners who wish to start a business in Korea. The class covers basic education for necessary knowledge of entrepreneurship. We look forward to having much interest.
※ Upon completion of this curriculum, 25 points (OASIS 4) will be granted to obtain Technology Startup Visa. (D-8-4)
▣ How to apply
- ○ Who : About 25 foreign pre-entrepreneurs who live in Korea.
○ Curriculum Schedule
Division Schedule Date Time Number of People 1st Foreign Startup School 18th of April(Mon)~29th of April(Fri) Monday~Friday 19:00~21:00(2hrs)
Total 10days, 20hrs
About 25 people
- ○ Subject : 10 lectures for company establishment and operation(※ Writing Business plan, preparation, marketing, tax, etc.)
○ Method : All classes will be held through an online meeting (Zoom).
- Please make sure to take classes in certain places that are not disturbed by others (you should not move around) - Wifi can be unstable, we recommend you to use the computer that is connected directly to the LAN wire.
- ○Class Fees : Free
- ○ Application period : until 11th of April, 2022(Monday), 15:00 (First come First served)
○ How to Apply : Please Click below link or scan below QR cosde and Fill out application form.
※ Please preapre a copy of Alien Registration Card(back and front) or passport shows your official name and birthday.
|Orientation and curriculums introduction|
|1||Immigration laws and regulations||2H|
|2||Business operation and Tax system||2H|
|3||Target Marketing and Practice||2H|
|4||Real estate practice (Rental system, lease protection, etc)||2H|
|5||Understanding Korean society 3 (including Korean business culture)||2H|
|6||Business management related laws(labor, economy, etc)||2H|
|7||Policies for small business(ex. startups) and relative support||2H|
|8||Method to write Business plan and practice||2H|
|9||Presentation to Investors and Shareholders||2H|
|10||Understanding Korean society 4 (Patent and trademark registration, etc.)||2H|
- ○ 02-6361-4133 / firstname.lastname@example.org